View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumbs up Our Admins and moderators

Post by Matti on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm

The Forum Design Staff Members:

Administrators:

Administrators: Matti

Moderators:

Moderators: Thomas

Board Mods are specially trusted moderators of more than one section, for a full list of the moderating team look here

Premium Members:

Premium Members: Shadow

Those are all our special ranks for now, if a new one is made in the future, it will be announced and you will be able to find out about it here.

About staff members:

Administrators - (admins) are in charge of Forum Design, they keep our site up and running, moderate the forums, and keep the rest of the staff in line. They do a lot of work, so if you don't see one posting a lot that does not mean they don't deserve your utmost respect. Although admins are usually more than happy to help you, please try to keep your PM's to them down to bug reports, personal stuff, etc. Matti is the owner of Forum Design, although all admins are equal in the staff member's eyes.

Moderators - (mods) have moderator powers over every section. They also can give infractions, ban members, and edit any post. Mods do their best to punish those who need punishment, and + Reputation those who deserve it. So don't plan on breaking too many rules . If you have a problem on Forum Design, such as being scammed, or you need help of any kind, please do not hesitate to PM: the Moderators. If they cannot help you, they will forward your PM to an admin who can.

ยป The Forum Design Team.

- Introduce Yourself!
- General Discussion

- HTML Forum
- CSS Forum

+ rep me if you like my post.
The more reps I have, the more I can help. Wink

Matti
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.thedesignforums.net

Back to top Go down