Forumotion Skins - Rules

Go down

Forumotion Skins - Rules Empty Forumotion Skins - Rules

Post by Matti Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 am

Hey guys. Welcome to FM Skins Design. Follow these simple rules and we'll get along just fine.

1. Double posting
- Double Posting is where people post twice without anyone posting before them.

2. Only one account per person
- Please do NOT make duplicated accounts (More than Two)

3. No spam
- No one likes spam do they, it just clogs up stuff and is un-needed. Please don't do it.

4. 24 hour bumping
- I'm more kind than most others forums so I'm letting you bump topics once every 24 hours.

5. No illegal content
- Sorry guys. I know that you want to promote anything you want but as this site will get taken down if we do advertise it I can't let you guys do it. You can't advertise warez linking, ethical hacking sites and content of that nature these are illegal.

6. No flaming
- Come on guys. There is no need to flame is there? Try to keep it to a minimum, flaming in the 'flame pit' is fine, small flaming in the debate section and in the forum is fine, we're all human and happens some times, just try to keep it down to a small amount.

That's about it guys. I don't think I need to add any examples to the above as your all smart enough to know what it is and what your not suppose to be doing.

If you see anyone breaking the rules please click the "Report" button that's on each post.
Staff member will quickly deal with the situation as soon as possible
Matti
Matti
Administrator

https://fmskins.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down